The PADI Boat Diver Course with DIVE AND DIVE
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive, or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when manoeuvring around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- .Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboard:
- .how they differ from place to place
- .gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- .Safely enter and exit the water:
- .sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- .sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- .especially in Victoria, some condition apply to boat dives!
- .Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- .Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- .Locate basic boat safety equipment
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least two boat dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact DIVE AND DIVE.
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course with DIVE AND DIVE, which can help you reach the popular Master Scuba Diver rating.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the DIVE AND DIVE Team members.
- Get more boat diving tips
- Ask a Scuba Expert
No Courses Found